PS Lave System
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System
Notable feature : Only members of system are a single moon in orbit around Lave.
- Compacted plan view.
- File:Lave-Sys side.png Compacted elevation view.
- Planetary-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from central sun:
- # 0. Planet Lave with Radius 4116 km , Tilt 0 degrees, Rotation 20 hours, is a hospitable World with 1 moon.
- Orbital radius 1.0021 h.u., inclination 3.7 degrees, ascending node 51.9 degrees.
- Activity : Very high, TL : 5, Pop 2.5 B (Human Colonials) Prod 7000 M Cr , GalCop recognized Home system and Space Station present.
- Planet analysis : Civilization fully established on this hospitable planet.
- Politics : Home planet of GalCop recognized Dictatorship, Economic profile : Rich Agri.
- Description : Lave is most famous for its vast rain forests and the Laveian tree grub.
Back to: Planet Scanner