Miner Pod OXP
Based on an idea by pagroove in this topic:
"Could there be a pylon mounted missile (mining machine) that locks on a large asteroid. Then flies to it. Then starts up braking this into boulders and splinters. When its ready the machine wraps all splinters up automatically an presents itself to you as a scoopable container with all those minerals/ore or gold inside."
Special thanks to Thargoid for alowing me to borrow bits from his licence file.
And also using bits of code from his armory Oxp.
Also Thanks to Erich Walch for guiding me to correct the AIs.
Requires v1.74.0 or later of Oolite. It will not run on older versions. It is compatible with 1.75.
v0.1: original release by Otki.
v0.11: fixed case sensitive file names for Linux users (reported by SandJ).
This OXP is released under the Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 license with the following clauses:
- Whilst you are free (and encouraged) to re-use any of the scripting, models or texturing in this OXP, the usage must be distinct from that within this OXP. Unique identifiers such as (but not limited to) unique shipdata.plist entity keys, mission variables, script names (this.name), equipment identity strings (EQ_), description list arrays and entity roles must not be re-used without prior agreement. Basically if it's unique or would identify or overwrite anything in the original OXP, then you may not re-use it (for obvious compatibility reasons).
- rebundling of this OXP within another distribution is permitted as long as it is unchanged. The following derivates however are permitted and except from the above:
- the conversion of files between XML and openStep.
- the merging of files with other files of the same type from other OXPs.
- The license information (either as this file or merged into a larger one) must be included in the OXP.
- Even though it is not compulsory, if you are re-using any sizable or recognisable piece of this OXP, please let me know :)
Download & Links
Miner Pod OXP v0.11 by Okti.
Miner Pod OXP discussion thread on the Oolite BBS.