Halloween Witch OXP
An oxp that adds to the game an annoying, pumpkin slinging witch.
An oxp (for Oolite v1.80 and higher) that adds a coven of annoying, pumpkin slinging witches on the eve of Halloween. The witches will be placed somewhere near the Witchspace beacon on October the 31st (if and when they appear)
- Eric Walch - Pumpkin-firing script and halloween-date-checking script (copied from Erics scripts in the Santa.oxp)
- CommonSenseOTB - Pumpkin HUD-splat concept & scripting
- Smivs - bugfixing (but note his comments in the BB thread!)
- Griff - art stuffs
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
- v.1.5.1 Uploaded Oct 17, 2021 - Updated for Oolite v.1.80 and newer
- v.1.5 Uploaded Oct 29, 2021 - Bugfixes, gameplay tweaks and extra pumpkin splat images
- v.1.2.2 Uploaded Oct 28, 2011 - Attempted to improve shader lighting calculations on cape & spinbroom, not sure if it's correct but at least it's not so noticeable that the lighting rotates along with the object.
- v.1.2.1 Uploaded Oct 28, 2011 - nuked
- v.1.2 Uploaded Oct 28, 2011 - Added 'spinning broom' explosion remains
- v.1.1 Uploaded Oct 28, 2011 - Added requires.plist, fixed bug in pumpkin goo script, changed witch turret for plasma cannons!
- v.1.0 Uploaded Oct 27, 2011 - Initial release
Installing and Uninstalling this oxp
- To Install, simply copy the 'griff_Halloween_witch.oxp' folder into your oolite AddOns folder.
- To Uninstall, move or delete the 'griff_Halloween_witch.oxp' folder from your oolite AddOns folder, next time you start the game the witch will be gone.
Witch appearance probability is set in the "griff_witchMain.js" script, edit the 0.33 in line 22 - higher numbers (max: 1.0) will increase their chances of being spawned.