Difference between revisions of "GalTech Escape Pod GIC-E1"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
[https://www.box.com/s/etow6mbshhtgj9jvopeu GalTech Escape Pods V1.
[https://www.box.com/s/etow6mbshhtgj9jvopeu GalTech Escape Pods V1.]
Revision as of 20:49, 20 October 2012
|GalTech Escape Pod GIC-E1|
|Cargo bay extension||N/A|
|Maximum speed||0.06 LM|
|Energy recharge rate||
|Shield boosters available||No|
|Military shields available||No|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
|Available to player||Yes|
|Base price||1000 Cr|
The new range of escape capsules, developed by the The GalTech Industries Corporation, will offer varying levels of comfort and performance. However even the base model, the GalTech GIC-E1, provides more spacious accommodation and outperforms standard issued escape pods with respect to both speed and maneuverability. This results in a faster, safer and more comfortable journey to the nearest safe haven and comes complete with personal ship and equipment insurance.
Also available is the GalTech GIC-E2 escape pod which is equipped with an upgraded power system which results in a marked improvement compared to the GIC-E1 with respect to thrust, speed and energy levels.
Both the GalTech GIC-E1 and GIC-E2 escape pods are available as both a player and NPC escape pods.
The OXP was designed to work on Oolite 1.76 but should also be compatible with future versions (The shipdata.plist is incompatible with versions prior to v1.75 because of the use of the scan_class key). No additional OXPs are required to be installed in order for this OXP to run.
Unzip the file, and then move the folder "GalTech_Escape_Pods_V1.10.oxp" to the AddOns directory of your Oolite installation. Then start the game and the ships should be added.
- 26/09/12 - Version 1.00 - Release version containing the GalTech GIC-E1 escape pod.
- 27/09/12 - Version 1.01 - The info.plist and requires.plist have been moved to the correct location within the .oxp folder
- 20/10/12 - Version 1.10 - An additional escape pod model, the GalTech GIC-E2, has been added.
- V1.00 - With thanks to Tricky and Commander McLane for their general advice and assistance on the Oolite bb.
- V1.01 - With thanks to Kasero for reporting the incorrect location of the info.plist and requires.plist files plus Smivs and Commander McLane for advising the correct location.