If you buy Combat MFD equipment then your Multi-Function Displays will display many info from your ship:
- energy and SEE indicator in the first line,
- forward and aft shields (including Shield Capacitors) then the One-shot indicator,
- legal status, fuel and speed (including Q-Charger, Torus To Sun multiplier and FTL speeds),
- the name of the lastly damaged equipment and the number of how many others are damaged,
and your target's:
- distance and speed,
- shield radius, then Front/Aft orientation display and Damaged!/Weak!/Derelict flag,
- laser weapon type and range (after a shot),
- status: Clean/Offender/Fugitive, if derelict then Trap or Treasure/Empty/Mined/Usable (see Towbar OXP).
Use the ";" and ":" keys to select an MFD and enjoy the view. ;)
The "Damaged!" flag shown when the target's exhaust plumes are blinking (below 40% energy) and show "Weak!" when blinking strongly and drop sparks with CustomShields OXP (below 20%).
The top right corner show letters about how many shields, armour and energy remaining. Each letter represents 2 energy banks in strength and ordered by from outside to inside. Small letters mean one side is up only.
- C: Shield Capacitors (+50%),
- M: Military shields (300%),
- B: Shield Boosters(200%),
- S: Shields (100%),
- A: Armours in HardShips OXP (front and aft only),
- H: IronHide Armour,
- E: Energy (EE=4 banks).
"SEE" mean you have basic Shields (2 banks=128 points) and 2*2 Energy banks filled (4 banks=256 points), as a Cobra Mark III at start.
The total length is relative with your ship's defensive strength. The strongest Andromeda has CCCCCCCCMBSAAAAAAAAHHHEEEEEEEE. :)
A letter will be changed to "-" if drops below the half of the banks represented by this letter so "-E" mean less than 3 banks filled and more than one.
Underscore "_" mean equipment damage which prevent regeneration, you should fix it in a dock. Checked damages:
- Shield Capacitors (includung big ones in HardShips OXP),
- Military Shield Enhancement,
- Shield Boosters,
- Breakable Shield Generators,
- Breakable Energy Unit.
The number in the corner show the total value in banks (64 points).
If you see "LAST BANK!" here instead of letters then ... well, you know. (Flee! ;))
The space rightwards from shield percentages show letters to indicate one-shot equipments, in order:
- B: Energy Bomb,
- C: Additional Core Hull (this and next from HardShips OXP),
- E: Emergency Energy Generator ((will be damaged at the second usage if High-Tech Catalyst is installed also),
- G: Galactic Hyperdrive,
- H: High-Tech Catalyst (from HardShips OXP, will be damaged at the first usage of Emergency Energy Generator),
- P: Escape Pod,
- R: Renewable Energy Generator (from HardShips OXP),
- U: Emergency Energy Unit (from Energy Equipment OXP),
Oolite 1.79 or later.
Do not unzip the .oxz file, just move into the AddOns folder of your Oolite installation.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License version 4.0. If you are re-using any piece of this OXP, please let me know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Combat MFD v1.5 (downloaded 370 times).
Combat MFD v1.4 (downloaded 358 times).
Combat MFD v1.3 (downloaded 286 times).
Combat MFD v1.2 (downloaded 277 times).
Combat MFD v1.1 (downloaded 254 times).
Combat MFD v1.0 (downloaded 269 times).
Make your comments in this topic.
2014.07.24. v1.5 Equipment cost raised to 1000cr due to the MFD pricing thread. Show Torus multiplier after player speed if Torus To Sun is installed. Line length fine tune with hair spaces, thanks to spara. 2014.07.09. v1.4 SEE and One shot indicators added. Player legal status added. Missile counter with "Hard" flag added. Energy and Shields percents are rounded to 10 for better readability. Target Front/Aft orientation display. Speed display use velocity for Q-Charger. A fix against garbage-collected timer in log. 2014.07.07. v1.3 Informations added in top right and bottom right corners. Speed labels removed to prevent twithcing. A small fix about Telescope far targets. 2014.07.06. v1.2 Show the name of the lastly damaged equipment. Show the target's laser type and range after a shot. Energy and Shields are displayed in percents only. 2014.07.05. v1.1 Must buy Combat MFD as an equipment. Legal status display need Scanner Targeting Enhancement. Show Telescope far target names without km. Can show Empty, Mined and Usable ship status with Towbar. Wormhole target supported with Wormhole Scanner equipment. 2014.07.02. v1.0 More info displayed by Norby. 2014.06.30. v0.1 Some info displayed by Zireael.
|1.5||2014-07-24||CC BY-NC-SA 4||Data about your ship and your target||HUD OXPs||Norby||BB-Link|