Category:Missiles & Bombs
From Elite Wiki
This page collects the zillions of different varieties of missiles & bombs.
- The following OXPs contain large amounts of missiles & bombs (and are the main source of the list beneath):
- Note that there are a number of other OXPs which also affect missiles or bombs:
- Mine Safety Catch prevents premature release
- Missile Analyser allows the analysis of incoming missiles to allow selection of an appropriate defence
- Missile Booster gives fired missiles a speed boost (useful if flying large slow ships like a Python)
- Missile Beep
- Missile Machine (from Armoury) manufactures the bally things from scratch!
- Missiles modification is less sophisticated than Missile Combat Reimagined, and again tweaks the effectiveness of the ECM
- Defence against missiles
- Vanilla game defences
- Turn & run (reduced kinetic damage on impact)! Witch Fuel Injectors really help here!
- Target incoming missile with laser (you will probably need something like the SniperLock OXP for this)
- Target incoming missile with another missile
- OXP Defences
- The Vanilla game missiles & bombs are:
- Missile (Faulcon de Lacy HM3 Homing Missile)
- ECM Hardened Missile (Faulcon de Lacy ECM-hardened HMX5 homing missile)
- Quirium Cascade Mine (Tyley-Feynman Quirium Cascade Mine)
- Energy Bomb (Medusa Pandora Self-homing Energy Bomb) - discontinued, replaced by the Quirium Cascade Mine above
Pages in category "Missiles & Bombs"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.