Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ
From Elite Wiki
|Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ|
|Size (metres, W×H×L)||3918 x 3929 x 3979|
|Energy recharge rate||100|
|Defenders||12 x Police|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
This massive station is the specially constructed HQ of the Aquarian Shipbuilding Corporation, where new ships and equipment are designed and constructed. The massive docking tunnel allows even the massive HammerHead to dock internally. The advanced technologies employed by Aquarian allow the repair of many items of equipment which are otherwise unfixable.
It is located at Aqualina (the former colony of Ribiara) in Galaxy 3.
The Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ is part of the Aquatics OXP, written by Thargoid.
- APRIL OXP: Automated Pylon Re-arm In-flight Loader, AKA the APRIL system - for storage of extra missiles etc.
- Armoury OXP: 6 new missiles, 8 new mines & bombs etc
- Cargo Shepherd OXP: a shepherd for loose cargo when there is no space in your hold.
- Energy Equipment OXP: Emergency Energy Unit & Emergency charge Device
- HyperCargo OXP: Handwavium solution to small cargo holds
- IronHide OXP: extra armour protecting from damage (needs repairing if damaged)
- Repair Bots OXP: repair bots which can fix things - but take up cargo space
- Retro Rockets OXP: as it says on the box!
- Tracker OXP: for tracking items in the system for a later visit
- Welcome Mat OXP: discover the local situation on arrival from the Witchpoint beacon
Man O' War
- Manta Ray - Fast and agile fighter interceptor. Often used by Galcop and the Military. Available to the player.
- Shark - Lighter but no less agile escort fighter. Usually seen escorting larger ships. Available to the player.
- Man O' War - Large general purpose courier ship. Normally escorted by a squad of Box Escort fighters.
- Box Escort - Short range fighter escort, usually seen accompanying Man O' War craft.
- Conger - Heavy cargo hauler, carrying up to 100 tons of cargo between four rotating cargo holds.
- Hawksbill - Bulk fuel tanker. Always escorted by a squadron of Shark fighters due to the value and temptation of its cargo as a target.
- HammerHead Hauler Carrier - Huge bulk hauler ship, with up to 12 cargo sleds used to resupply the needs of the entire system.
- Barracuda - Heavy and sleek escort fighter, often used also as a patrol ship. Available to the player.
- Orca Destroyer - Big, slow and ugly military destroyer ship that makes up for in firepower what it lack in looks and speed.
- Leviathan Systems Platform - Large and heavily armed planetary defense unit.