Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ
From Elite Wiki
|Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ|
|Size (metres, W×H×L)||3918 x 3929 x 3979|
|Energy recharge rate||100|
|Defenders||12 x Police|
|OXP or standard||OXP|
The Aquarian Shipbuilding Corp. HQ is part of the Aquatics OXP, written by Thargoid.
It is located at Aqualina (the former colony of Ribiara) in Galaxy 3.
- APRIL OXP: Automated Pylon Re-arm In-flight Loader, AKA the APRIL system - for storage of extra missiles etc.
- Armoury OXP: 6 new missiles, 8 new mines & bombs etc
- Cargo Shepherd OXP: a shepherd for loose cargo when there is no space in your hold.
- Energy Equipment OXP: Emergency Energy Unit & Emergency charge Device
- HyperCargo OXP: Handwavium solution to small cargo holds
- IronHide OXP: extra armour protecting from damage (needs repairing if damaged)
- Repair Bots OXP: repair bots which can fix things - but take up cargo space
- Retro Rockets OXP: as it says on the box!
- Tracker OXP: for tracking items in the system for a later visit
- Welcome Mat OXP: discover the local situation on arrival from the Witchpoint beacon
Man O' War
- Manta Ray - Fast and agile fighter interceptor. Often used by Galcop and the Military. Available to the player.
- Shark - Lighter but no less agile escort fighter. Usually seen escorting larger ships. Available to the player.
- Man O' War - Large general purpose courier ship. Normally escorted by a squad of Box Escort fighters.
- Box Escort - Short range fighter escort, usually seen accompanying Man O' War craft.
- Conger - Heavy cargo hauler, carrying up to 100 tons of cargo between four rotating cargo holds.
- Hawksbill - Bulk fuel tanker. Always escorted by a squadron of Shark fighters due to the value and temptation of its cargo as a target.
- HammerHead Hauler Carrier - Huge bulk hauler ship, with up to 12 cargo sleds used to resupply the needs of the entire system.
- Barracuda - Heavy and sleek escort fighter, often used also as a patrol ship. Available to the player.
- Orca Destroyer - Big, slow and ugly military destroyer ship that makes up for in firepower what it lack in looks and speed.
- Leviathan Systems Platform - Large and heavily armed planetary defense unit.