First played Elite on Commodore +4 in 1987. This was the best game in my eyes at that time.
Found Oolite in jan 2013 and enjoy not only the game but OXP programming also as a hobby which can give me the feeling of the freedom. I hope the result will entertain my sons and you also. :)
- Telescope - extended targeting and scanning features, auto steering, sniper ring and more.
- HudRequests - tech demo to make dynamic HUDs, requests for core improvements and a mini-game to earn highscores.
- LogEvents - write messages into Logs/Latest.log using all event handlers to help debugging OXPs and review battles.
- RocketMiner - can dock without rolling if well centered due to the barrel form (requested by my little son).
- NumericHUD v3.1 - added compatibility with Detectors, HardShips and RocketShips OXPs.
- Q-Charger v1.21 - made awardable to NPC ships, ShipVersion OXP will do it.
Can suffer serious changes before released, use for test play only.
- Detectors - show energy and other informations of the target.
- ShipVersion - all ship get version numbers, NPCs get extra equipments scaled with the version.
- HardShips - all ship get 6 side armour, Hard ships get Hard Armour, new defensive equipments and Drones.
- RocketShips - 8 new ship, can fly faster for some cost, get secondary autofire weapons and malfunctions. ;)
- ShipGallery - browse all installed ships in-game (need the new Ship.keys() method arriving in Oolite v1.79).