PS Zadies Enapot moons
From Elite Wiki
Revision as of 07:12, 1 January 2009 by DrBeeb (New page: == Disclaimer == The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the [http://www.aegidian.org/b...)
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Zadies System : Enapot Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet Enapot:
- # 26. Moon Xahapa with Extent 15x12x10 km , Tilt 47 degrees, Rotation 23.2 hours, is a planetesimal moon of Enapot.
- Orbital radius 1.9016e+05 km, inclination 39 degrees, ascending node 149.7 degrees.
- Activity : High, TL : -20, Pop 0 , Prod 1.1 Cr , Metal scrap present.
- Moon analysis : Initiating mining activities on this (claimed) very small body is possible.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : Very limited
- Description : None available.
Back to: Planet Scanner