PS Lave Stenro sitesof Biesnu
From Elite Wiki
Revision as of 07:35, 5 January 2009 by DrBeeb (New page: == Disclaimer == The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the [http://www.aegidian.org/b...)
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Biesnu sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Biesnu, starting with most significant:
- # 223. Very high activity in city Statla, a dependent of the Domain of Biesnu.
- Elevation 77 m, Long : 169.67 E/W, Lat : 29.622 N/S
- Area (409.73 km)^2 , Prod = 4.3 M Cr Pop 1 M (Human Colonials)
- TL : -3 Space-craft available for hire.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Dictatorship, Economics : Poor Ind.
- Description : The city Statla is fabled for its exciting Zero-G cricket and its exotic night life.
- # 29. Very low activity at expedition site Raokokku, a dependent of the Domain of Biesnu.
- Elevation 4002 m, Long : 169.07 E/W, Lat : 28.175 N/S
- Area (0.08 km)^2 , Prod = 0.1 Cr Pop 0
- TL : -32 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : None, Economics : Very limited
- Description : None available.
Back to: Planet Scanner