Allows storage of ships in the Hyperspace Hangar service for a fee, accessible from any station. Ships are only stored if bought with cash, not credit. It takes 30 minutes to store a ship by default. Fee is defaulted to 25000 cr. Options can be activated through OXPConfig.
- Stores ships.
- Allows switching of ships from the Hyperspace Hangar menu.
- Allows you to sell your current ship, and then switch ships.
- Allows you to sell stored ships.
- You must transfer your ship to your current station to switch. This is done by either selecting a system on the chart and using the send option, or by using the order option from your current station and waiting X hours, where X is the time to jump to your station. Fee for either is the distance of the route * 90.
- If your ship is in another galaxy, you must order it sent to your current station. Price is the number of galaxies distant * 1000 Cr. Time is the number of galaxies distant * 72 hours.
- If switching in a station with an equivalent TL of 6 or lower, there is a 7/8 chance of damaging your ship.
- A rudimentary mission, which begins in G3.
- This OXP needs Oolite v1.79.
- Ship Storage Helper by Capt. Murphy.
This oxp is licensed under the CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0
http://wiki.alioth.net/img_auth.php/d/d8/Hyperspace_Hangar-1.14.8.oxz 3.39 Mb - Downloaded 45 time(s).
|1.14.7||8/10/15||CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0||Storage of ships and related utilities.||Mechanics OXPs||Ramen||http://aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17437|