From Elite Wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help EliteWiki by expanding it.
Below are some ways to explore the Elite Wikipedia:
- Search for articles (might be disabled). Enter your search in the box in the sidebar. See help on searching.
- Follow the links from article to article.
- Go to a random article. Click on Random Page in the sidebar
- Browse the various categories. See Wikipedia:Browse.
- View what edits have been made to Wikipedia articles recently. Click on Recent Changes in the sidebar. (There is a regular and an enhanced version of this feature.)
- Use your watchlist to track changes made to a particular page (only when logged in). Click My watchlist on the top of the page. See Wikipedia:Watchlist help.
- Find the pages that have a link to a given page: click What links here on the latter page. This works also for a page that does not exist (there may be links to it, which makes it extra useful to create it). The What links here button is also on the edit page on which one arrives when following a broken link. See also Special:WhatLinksHere.
- Use the special pages. Click on Special pages in the sidebar.
The location of the search box and other links described on this page only apply to the default skin.