Ulite has the following features:
- Real-time events
- Three-Dimensional course calculation in space
- Realistic trade mechanism
- Automatic growth of the universe by user exploration
- Galaxy model of the Milky Way
- Wormholes to the other side of the galaxy
- 13 types of user experience and user abilities
- 9 different mission types
- Players can build stations
- Publishing of systems and growth of inhabited area
Objective of the game
The aim of the game is to become "Ulite". Players achieve this by carrying out increasingly difficult missions and combating enemy ships. Player vs. player (PvP) combat is only available between warring alliances. The multi-player aspect of the game is intended to be more cooperative than combative - though the developer has expressed interest in any suggestions that might open up further player competition without overly discouraging the defeated parties (death in the Elite universe is harsh). See Ulite Help : Objective of the game.
The following pages are based upon the official Ulite Help (only available in German). The structure of these pages follows the same structure as the official help pages. The aim is to provide at least the same level of detail to English speaking players as what's available already in German.
Getting started with Ulite
Building your space stations
- Establishing a station
- Transporting goods to your station
- Constructing fleet ships
- This article is a stub. You can help EliteWiki by expanding it.