Second Wave Ships
From Elite Wiki
This page is an overview of the ships in the Second Wave OXP.
- Tough (Red) - A generally tougher ship, which release their drones much earlier and have improved stats.
- Battle Damaged - Previously have been in combat, and still show some of the damage. Having little left to give, there have been reports of these vessels ramming ships as a last ditch effort.
- Command (Yellow) - Aloof ship, the only Thargoid vessels ever known to flee. They tend to leave a surprise or two to keep the unwary Commander occupied whilst they do.
- Stealth (Blue) - Also known as the Ghost Thargoid, these ships carry technology which allows them to fade from sight and scanner. Catch it if you can!
- Sniper (White) - Fast and agile, they tend to shoot from range where they can.
Thargon Robot Fighters
- Tough (Red) - Tougher and better armed, these fighters are known to fight on even when their mothership has been destroyed.
- Battle Damaged - These Thargons have been in combat before, and are known to go dead and uncontrolled before the fight is through.
- Thargmine (Yellow) - Little is known of these drones, as they seem programmed to explode violently.
- Armoured (Blue) - A better armed and equipped fighter, but still under control of the mothership.
- Kamikaze (White) - Fighters which target ships and ram them whilst self destructing. Broadly equivalent to human missile technology.
- Ghost (Grey) - Drones which seem to be specially constructed so as not to appear on the scanner, whilst still doing all sorts of damage.
Download link via Second Wave OXP page.