PS Zadies Orlara moons
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Zadies System : Orlala Moon System
- Moon-like bodies ordered by orbital distance from planet/moon Orlala:
- # 16. Moon Beasefta with Radius 829 km , Tilt 6 degrees, Rotation 166.1 hours, is a small round moon of Orlara.
- Orbital radius 92904 km, inclination 4.5 degrees, ascending node 147.6 degrees.
- Activity : Very low, TL : -35, Pop 0 , Prod 0 Cr , No space-faring technology identified.
- Moon analysis : An eruption recently occurred on this body.
- Politics : None, Economic profile : None
- Description : None available.
Back to: Planet Scanner