PS Lave Mudostmu sitesof Pacaus
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Pacaus sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Pacaus, starting with most significant:
- # 135. Moderately high activity in city Robietir, a dependent of the Domain of Pacaus.
- Elevation 94 m, Long : 52.314 E/W, Lat : 30.789 N/S
- Area (331.94 km)^2 , Prod = 5.8 M Cr Pop 1.4 M (Bony Felines)
- TL : -6 Landing facilities with beacon.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Dictatorship, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : Robietir is most famous for its pink Us tulip plantation and its inhabitants' ingrained silliness.
- # 153. Very high activity in city Jixagaje, a dependent of the Domain of Pacaus.
- Elevation 121 m, Long : 51.264 E/W, Lat : 35.946 N/S
- Area (364.05 km)^2 , Prod = 5.9 M Cr Pop 1.1 M (Bony Felines)
- TL : -5 Space-craft available for hire.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Dictatorship, Economics : Poor Ind.
- Description : The city Jixagaje is mildly noted for its ancient Jixagajeian A'atdima banana plantation but cursed by dreadful civil revolt.
- # 104. Above average activity at remote outpost Foewro, a dependent of the Domain of Pacaus.
- Elevation 26 m, Long : 60.427 E/W, Lat : 40.631 N/S
- Area (0.65 km)^2 , Prod = 20.3 Cr Pop 5 (Large Black Birds)
- TL : -25 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Represented recognized Feudal, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Deleted unverifiable entry.
Back to: Planet Scanner