PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Yubeus
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Yubeus sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Yubeus, starting with most significant:
- # 501. Above average activity in city Seakup, a dependent of the Domain of Yubeus.
- Elevation 99 m, Long : 94.218 E/W, Lat : -29.388 N/S
- Area (309.56 km)^2 , Prod = 2.2 M Cr Pop 777045 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -8 Landing facilities with beacon.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Dictatorship, Economics : Mainly Agri.
- Description : Seakup is most noted for its inhabitants' exceptional loathing of food blenders and its exciting theatre.
- # 488. Moderately low activity in city Zaakniut, a dependent of the Domain of Yubeus.
- Elevation 175 m, Long : 92.155 E/W, Lat : -32.296 N/S
- Area (160.39 km)^2 , Prod = 9.0904e+05 Cr Pop 362891 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -14 Isolated structure present.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Multi-Government, Economics : Average Agri.
- Description : This city is very fabled for the Zaakniutian edible poet.
- # 541. Above average activity at remote outpost Oscekofe, a dependent of the Domain of Yubeus.
- Elevation 175 m, Long : 92.072 E/W, Lat : -31.652 N/S
- Area (0.66 km)^2 , Prod = 18.7 Cr Pop 5 (Yellow Horned Humanoids)
- TL : -22 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Autonomous recognized Communist, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Deleted inappropriate submission.
Back to: Planet Scanner