PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Sosema
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Sosema sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Sosema, starting with most significant:
- # 522. Moderately high activity in large town Iucook, a dependent of the Nation of Sosema.
- Elevation 172 m, Long : 106.23 E/W, Lat : -64.309 N/S
- Area (69.52 km)^2 , Prod = 1.8348e+05 Cr Pop 53241 (Small Green Felines)
- TL : -13 Isolated structure present.
- Local Politics : Represented colonial Multi-Government, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : This large town is a revolting dump.
- # 504. Moderately high activity in small town Xoiwjiab, a dependent of the Nation of Sosema.
- Elevation 114 m, Long : 108.48 E/W, Lat : -68.513 N/S
- Area (13.09 km)^2 , Prod = 6810.8 Cr Pop 1976 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -16 Abandoned craft.
- Local Politics : Represented municipal Dictatorship, Economics : Poor Ind.
- Description : Xoiwjiab is very fabled for its unusual dense forest.
- # 62. Moderately high activity at remote outpost Bepacaca, a dependent of the Nation of Sosema.
- Elevation 71 m, Long : 103.31 E/W, Lat : -61.421 N/S
- Area (1.02 km)^2 , Prod = 63.6 Cr Pop 14 (Bug-Eyed Lizards)
- TL : -18 Metal scrap. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Represented recognized Dictatorship, Economics : Average Ind.
- Description : Conflicting descriptions removed.
- # 497. Above average activity at expedition site Atgese, a dependent of the Nation of Sosema.
- Elevation 434 m, Long : 112.99 E/W, Lat : -66.533 N/S
- Area (0.12 km)^2 , Prod = 1.3 Cr Pop 0
- TL : -29 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : None, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Removed exaggerated claims.
Back to: Planet Scanner