PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Obiupi
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Obiupi sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Obiupi, starting with most significant:
- # 457. Very high activity in village Dazistik, a dependent of the Domain of Obiupi.
- Elevation 163 m, Long : 71.61 E/W, Lat : -55.969 N/S
- Area (3.37 km)^2 , Prod = 1437.7 Cr Pop 243 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -14 Isolated structure present.
- Local Politics : Autonomous communal Communist, Economics : Average Ind.
- Description : This village is a tedious insignificant village.
- # 450. Low activity in village Tyakxe, a dependent of the Domain of Obiupi.
- Elevation 57 m, Long : 63.611 E/W, Lat : -59.41 N/S
- Area (1.63 km)^2 , Prod = 53.1 Cr Pop 33 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -27 No space-faring technology identified.
- Local Politics : Represented communal Feudal, Economics : Rich Agri.
- Description : Tyakxe is very notable for the Tyakxeian edible grub.
- # 466. Above average activity at remote outpost Dethiu, a dependent of the Domain of Obiupi.
- Elevation 480 m, Long : 78.837 E/W, Lat : -54.608 N/S
- Area (0.47 km)^2 , Prod = 16.6 Cr Pop 4 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -25 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Autonomous recognized Communist, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Deleted unverifiable entry.
Back to: Planet Scanner