PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Etibxeat
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Etibxeat sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Etibxeat, starting with most significant:
- # 537. Moderately high activity in city Etnunu, a dependent of the Domain of Etibxeat.
- Elevation 118 m, Long : 104.9 E/W, Lat : -43.069 N/S
- Area (312.59 km)^2 , Prod = 4.1 M Cr Pop 1.2 M (Human Colonials)
- TL : -6 Landing facilities with beacon.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Multi-Government, Economics : Mainly Ind.
- Description : This city is most notable for its fabulous cuisine but plagued by evil tree snakes.
- # 500. Moderately high activity in village Loxenu, a dependent of the Domain of Etibxeat.
- Elevation 195 m, Long : 100.37 E/W, Lat : -41.818 N/S
- Area (2.86 km)^2 , Prod = 528.1 Cr Pop 167 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -17 Abandoned craft.
- Local Politics : Autonomous communal Communist, Economics : Poor Ind.
- Description : Loxenu is mildly famous for its scenic rain forest and its scenic dense forest.
- # 557. Low activity at remote outpost Suoppeth, a dependent of the Domain of Etibxeat.
- Elevation 1056 m, Long : 106.05 E/W, Lat : -43.724 N/S
- Area (0.32 km)^2 , Prod = 2.7 Cr Pop 1 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -31 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Represented recognized Multi-Government, Economics : Mainly Agri.
- Description : Deleted inappropriate submission.
Back to: Planet Scanner