PS Lave Abgosobe sitesof Epatotmu
From Elite Wiki
The planet scanner is a work in progress for Oolite. Violations with other versions of Canon are expected. Discussions can be found on the Oolite Bulletin Board.
Galaxy 1 : Lave System : Lave Lave : Epatotmu sites
- Tertiary sites (on Lave planet Lave) of Epatotmu, starting with most significant:
- # 545. Very low activity in city Upsepeik, a dependent of the Nation of Epatotmu.
- Elevation 111 m, Long : 135.88 E/W, Lat : -35.821 N/S
- Area (101.1 km)^2 , Prod = 1.6152e+05 Cr Pop 107466 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -19 Metal scrap.
- Local Politics : Represented regional Multi-Government, Economics : Poor Agri.
- Description : This city is reasonably notable for its exotic cuisine but plagued by a vicious disease.
- # 490. Very high activity in large town Uleakab, a dependent of the Nation of Epatotmu.
- Elevation 16 m, Long : 136.12 E/W, Lat : -31.659 N/S
- Area (83.86 km)^2 , Prod = 2.5208e+05 Cr Pop 58518 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -9 Unmaintained landing site.
- Local Politics : Represented colonial Dictatorship, Economics : Poor Ind.
- Description : Uleakab is mildly well known for Uleakabian shrew steak and its inhabitants' unusual mating traditions.
- # 511. Very high activity in village Stunupop, a dependent of the Nation of Epatotmu.
- Elevation 214 m, Long : 143.38 E/W, Lat : -35.46 N/S
- Area (3.39 km)^2 , Prod = 990.2 Cr Pop 167 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -16 Abandoned craft.
- Local Politics : Represented communal Dictatorship, Economics : Average Ind.
- Description : Stunupop is a revolting dump.
- # 553. Above average activity at remote outpost Owurjibo, a dependent of the Nation of Epatotmu.
- Elevation 173 m, Long : 139.6 E/W, Lat : -42.985 N/S
- Area (0.66 km)^2 , Prod = 20.9 Cr Pop 5 (Human Colonials)
- TL : -22 No space-faring technology identified. Maybe downed pilots to rescue at this location?
- Local Politics : Autonomous recognized Communist, Economics : Very limited
- Description : Entry removed awaiting revision.
Back to: Planet Scanner