Rather more excitement in interstellar space!
This OXP makes much more of interstellar space/witch space, providing a wide range of encounters/adventures.
It provides a chance that your escape pod will be rescued in interstellar space/witch space.
- This expansion pack requires Oolite version *1.82* or above.
- Various expansion packs are recommended (but not necessary) to complement this one. See the 'General notes' section below.
- This expansion pack makes misjumps a little more likely and, fairly often, modifies what happens when one misjumps. One can encounter only the navy, or only thargoids, or empty witchspace or ... various other things. The expansion pack also gives you a chance of having your escape pod rescued in interstellar space by any nearby behemoths or leviathans (presuming you have such ships installed). That chance increases if you have bought the 'electronic thumb' equipment.
Interstellar Tweaks expansion pack by Uk Eliter
- This expansion pack makes various uses of numerous other expansion packs, when they are installed. Most of those expansion packs are listed below. The ones marked '*' are especially recommended for use with Interstellar Tweaks.
- Breakable WitchDrive
- Escape Pod Locator OXP
- Extra Thargoids
- Fer-de-Lance 3G OXP
- Fuel Collector OXP
- Galactic Navy
- Generation Ships (note: the present expansion pack will - for one thing - make generation ships rarer);
- Griff's shipset expansion packs (for, especially, nice looking thargoids!);
- *Interstellar help OXP* with its Electronic Thumb
- Military Fiasco
- Misjump Analyser
- Missionaries OXP
- *mPakRedux (a.k.a. 'Rusties');* - see Second-hand ships for download details
- Staer9 Spectre
- To Catch a Thargoid
- Thargoid Carrier (this will considerably increase the thargoid threat - though it can be offset somewhat via my Fer-de-Lance 3G expansion pack);
- Thargorn Threat
- Wormhole restoration OXP
- Interstellar Tweaks is compatible with Thargoid Witchspace Drive. Moreover, Interstellar Tweaks seems to work with the Wormhole drones expansion pack (that latter being, at the time of writing, a work-in-progress). Interstellar Tweaks should be compatible with cim's Galactic Misjump OXP, too.
This expansion pack is released under the Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0 license. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, California 94305, USA.
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work;
- to make derivative works.
But only under the following conditions.
- Attribution: you must give the original author credit.
- Non-commercial use: you may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike: if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license materially identical to this one.
Your fair use right and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
My thanks to the following (from some of whom I have adapted code): Another Commander; Arexack Heretic; Capt. Murphy; cim; Commander McLane; Draco_Caeles; Duggan; Dr Nil and other contributors to the 'Your Ad Here' expansion pack; Eric Walch; Gimi; Norby; phkb; SirAdrian; Thargoid; Solonar; Switeck - and probably others that I fear I have forgotten.
- The load that Interstellar Tweaks will place on your computer will be, for the most part, light to moderate (and, mostly, via CPU much more than RAM and graphics card). But if you have many of the expansion packs recommended below installed, then that will increase the load.
- The difficulty of this expansion pack varies automatically, in various ways, with the player's Elite Rating.
|1.82||6.67||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0||surprises!||Mechanics OXPs||Uk Eliter||BB Thread|