Paint your ship with electroactive polymer solution that filters sun glare. Three levels of filtering are possible by conducting electricity to the hull of the ship. When used, the coating gradually degrades and needs to be replaced.
- A standalone equipment, no need for External Heat Shielding.
- Primable with three levels of filtering. Lower the setting with 'b' and raise with 'n'. Higher the setting, more rapidly it degrades.
- Coating will last for full 2 minutes with the highest setting. And 6 minutes with the lowest.
- Cheap to replace. Costs the same as a missile. Then again, it won't last for long.
- Available practically at all stations. It's a simple liquid compound anyway.
- License: CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Author: Spara
- Version: 1.0
- Required Oolite Version: v.1.79
- BB Thread (2014)
- Glare Clarifier - Wildeblood's alternative OXP
- Combat Manoeuvers - see Manfred's Manoeuver
- Priming Equipment
Gameplay and Balance Indicator
Cuts down solar glare, making combat and docking easier